Do you qualify for a hip implant lawsuit to receive substantial compensation for your pain and suffering?
- Was your hip implanted between 2004 and 2012?
- Did you suffer from complications after the implant?
- Did you have surgery to replace the hip implant?
Call our experienced hip implant attorneys today to find out if you qualify.
Our clients are reporting hip implant failures between 6 and 9 years after implantation, and that is simply unjust.
20,000+ Lawsuits Filed Alleging Hip Manufacturers Knew Of Risks
There are currently thousands of lawsuits filed nationwide against a variety of hip manufacturers, containing allegations that the negligent design and material used to manufacture the hip implants were known to the manufacturers and they failed to warn patients about the risks and injuries this could cause.
Updated: June 2017 – there are currently 20,000 lawsuits pending in the defective hip implant litigation.
Past Verdicts in Failed Hip Implant Lawsuits: Billions Of Dollars Paid Out
- 2016: Zimmer settlted a little over 400 claims for $314 million
- 2015: Biomet settled a number of claims for $56 million
- 2015: Wright setlted a little over 1,200 cliams for $240 million
- 2014: Stryker settled claims with thousands of plaintiffs for a total of $1.4 billion
- 2013: Depuy settled over 8,000 claims for a total of $4 billion
What does this mean for the current litigation? Its too early to tell. Current hip implant ligation may take years to resolve. Our attorneys are confident that through zealous representation of our clients we can fight for fair and just compensation for our clients.
Free Hip Implant Lawsuit Consultations